If you’re in the market to buy or lease a new pickup truck that is capable of conquering rugged and unfamiliar terrain, our Toyota of Morristown dealer serving Mendham, Parsippany, Morris Plains, Summit, Randolph, Madison, and other New Jersey area motorists recommends the 2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road, which is designed for adventures and serious off-roading.
- Electrically Locking Rear Differential – Tacoma TRD Off-Road’s standard electronically controlled locking rear differential distributes engine power evenly to both rear wheels so they move at the same speed, providing more grip in low-traction conditions.
- Crawl Control – When the trail gets challenging, Tacoma TRD Off-Road’s Crawl Control is here to help you conquer your off-road adventure. This advanced system automatically modulates the throttle and brakes on five low-speed settings so you can keep your focus on navigating across difficult terrain.
- Bilstein® Shocks – Standard on the TRD Off-Road, these shocks help soak up the impacts of the trail, thanks to high-performance components and valving tuned specifically for off-road driving.
- Multi-Terrain Select – With five different modes to choose from, this system helps regulate wheelspin by automatically adjusting the engine throttle and traction control. When combined with standard Goodyear® Wrangler® tires with Kevlar® construction, Multi-Terrain Select significantly improves traction.
- Hill Start Assist Control – This technology helps minimize the Tacoma from rolling backward when you move your foot from the brake to the gas pedal, so you can move upward with confidence.
- Multi-Terrain Monitor – When the trail gets demanding, Tacoma TRD Off-Road’s Multi-Terrain Monitor lets your check your immediate surroundings for potential obstacles. Simply press a button to display front-, rear-, and side-camera views on the 8-inch navigation screen.
- Front Skid Plate – Constructed from 1/4-inch-thick aluminum, this piece of armor helps protect crucial mechanical components underneath the front end.
Test Drive a New Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road in Morristown
If you’re looking to hear more about the 2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road or another new, used, or certified pre-owned vehicle in our inventory, please feel free to contact us online or stop by our Toyota of Morristown dealership located at 169 Ridgedale Avenue in Morristown, NJ!