2022 Toyota Tacoma Highlights
Searching for a new Toyota Tacoma for sale and unsure of which model to pursue? The 2022 Toyota Tacoma comes in many model variants, has a 5-Ft. bed, plus 6-speed automatic transmission, and offers all the power needed to traverse gnarly terrain.
- High tech marries higher performance with this model’s available Atkinson-cycle 3.5-liter V6 with direct injection.
- Firmer controls with certain models using available 6-Speed Transmission
- Trailer-Sway Control with the Tow Package*
- 6800-LB. Towing Capacity*
- Available Bilstein® ** shocks that keep cool under high intensity off-road pressure
- Tacoma TRD Off-Road’s Crawl Control (CRAWL)*** automatically modulates the throttle and brakes, allowing you to focus on navigating across difficult terrain.
Convenience and Technology
- Apple CarPlay® ⥁
- Apple Music®, Maps, Messages
- Android Auto™ ⥁⥁
- Amazon Alexa ⥁⥁⥁
- Panoramic View Monitor
- Customizable available 4.2-in. color Multi-Information Display (MID)
- Smart Key System With Push Button Start
- Composite Bed With 120V Outlet
- Deck Rail System
- Smart Storage for adventures and camping
- Embossed Tailgate With Grade-Specific Taillights
- Available LED Headlights
- Gorgeous, aggressive grille and available smoked headlight and taillight housings
- Exclusive matte-finish bronze-colored wheels
- Pre-Collision System With Pedestrian Detection
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Lane Departure Alert
- Automatic High Beams
- Safety Connect®
- Remote Connect☨ feature allows you to access select vehicle capabilities from your smart device.☨☨
Toyota of Morristown’s Favorite 2022 Tacoma Models
2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
- Complete with suspension lift
- TRD Pro Skid Plate
- Rough and tough front fascia with light-up TRD Pro logo
- Rigid Industries® LED Fog Lights
- TRD-Tuned FOX® Internal Bypass Shocks
- 16-In. TRD Pro Wheels
- Locking rear differential
2022 Toyota Tacoma SR5
- Available hard tri-fold tonneau cover: lockable, weather-resistant and folds to the cab for bed access
- Front and rear mudguards (4-cyl. SR5 models require Appearance Package)
- Skid plate(s): on engine/front suspension
- Deck rail system with four adjustable tie-down cleats and four fixed cargo bed tie-down points
- 4-way power-adjustable driver’s seat (10-way adjustable on V6)
- Integrated fog lights
- Front dual zone automatic climate control (V6 only)
[toyota tacoma inventory]
Learn More About the 2022 Toyota Tacoma Near Parsippany
If you’re antsy to learn more, check out our detailed 2022 Toyota Tacoma research page. We proudly serve Toyota shoppers from Mendham, Parsippany, Morris Plains, Summit, Randolph, and Madison in Morristown, so don’t hesitate to contact us online or visit us personally at our convenient location for more information on this must have model!
*Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner’s Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle’s exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo. [Calculated with the new SAE J2807 method.] Installation of a tow hitch receiver or other accessories located near the rear bumper may require disabling or removing the kick sensor, and the sensor operation setting in your vehicle should be turned off. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.
**Bilstein® is a registered trademark of ThyssenKrupp Bilstein GmbH FED REP GERMANY.
***Crawl Control is designed for driving on difficult terrain at low speeds and assists the driver by controlling acceleration and braking, allowing the driver to focus on steering. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
⥁Apps and services are subject to change at any time without notice. Data charges may apply. Apple CarPlay® functionality requires a compatible iPhone® connected with an approved data cable into the USB media port. Apple CarPlay® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
⥁⥁Vehicle user interface is a product of Google and its terms and privacy statement apply. To use Android Auto on your audio display, you’ll need an Android Auto compatible vehicle and Android phone. For phone compatibility visit: https://www.android.com/auto/. Requires compatible smartphone connected with an approved data cable into the USB media port, and data plan rates apply. Apps and services vary by phone carrier and are subject to change at any time without notice. Android, Android Auto and Waze are trademarks of Google.
⥁⥁⥁Amazon, Alexa and all related marks are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Certain functions require adequate signal strength and/or smartphone technology/connectivity. Not all Amazon Alexa functionality is available for in-vehicle use. See applicable app for details. Download of the Toyota app and Toyota+Alexa app are both required to begin in-vehicle use of Alexa. Data charges may apply for certain functions. Apps and services subject to change at any time without notice. To learn more, go to https://www.toyota.com/audio-multimedia. To learn more about Toyota’s data collection, use, sharing and retention practices, please visit https://www.toyota.com/privacyvts/.
☨☨Not all smartwatches are compatible with Remote Connect: Samsung Gear, Fitbit, Garmin are not compatible.