With winter weather upon us in New Jersey, the roads can become hazardous in a flash. That’s why our Toyota of Morristown dealer serving Mendham, Parsippany, Morris Plains, Summit, Randolph, and Madison area auto shoppers is incredibly proud to offer the very popular 2022 Toyota Camry in 13 different trim styles — with five of them offering a highly-capable all-wheel drive system (LE, SE, SE Nightshade Edition, XLE, and the XSE).
2022 Toyota Camry Drivetrain Options
- LE – Available in Front Wheel or All-Wheel Drive
- LE Hybrid – Front Wheel Drive
- SE – Available in Front Wheel or All-Wheel Drive
- SE Hybrid – Front Wheel Drive
- SE Hybrid Nightshade Edition – Front Wheel Drive
- SE Nightshade Edition – Available in Front Wheel or All-Wheel Drive
- XLE – Available in Front Wheel or All-Wheel Drive
- XLE Hybrid – Front Wheel Drive
- XSE – Available in Front Wheel or All-Wheel Drive
- XSE Hybrid – Front Wheel Drive
- TRD – Front Wheel Drive
- XLE V6 – Front Wheel Drive
- XSE V6 – Front Wheel Drive
How Does The Toyota Camry’s All-Wheel Drive System Work?
The 2022 Toyota Camry’s available all-wheel drive performance gives you peace of mind for days that are less than perfect. When sensing slippage at the front wheels when conducting a fast start or when the roads are slippery due to rain, sleet, snow, sand, or another obstruction that could potentially cause a spin, the all-wheel drive system can send up to 50% of the torque to the rear wheels for increased traction. The system will stay active as long as slippage is detected and then automatically return back to front-wheel drive once it no longer requires additional grip.
Test Drive a New 2022 Toyota Camry at Toyota of Morristown
If you’re interested in hearing more about the 2022 Toyota Camry or you would like to take one of these 13 trim styles for a test drive, please don’t hesitate to contact us online or visit us in person here at Toyota of Morristown, conveniently located at 169 Ridgedale Avenue in Morristown, NJ!