The All-New Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-Road
Although it was already a perennially best-selling and award-winning SUV, the Toyota RAV4 took a major leap in 2020 by adding a trim level that is designed for off-roading and equipping a number of its pre-existing trims with a wider variety of convenient features and aesthetics. With the addition of the TRD Off-Road trim, it now brings the total number of trim styles for this model to 10, with six being fully-gas powered (LE, XLE, Adventure, TRD Off-Road, and Limited) and four being hybrid versions (LE, XLE, XSE, and Limited).
So, you might be wondering; what exactly is new on the 2020 Toyota RAV4? That’s where our Toyota of Morristown dealer comes in! We are here to highlight some of its new features and explain how they can benefit each and every one of your driving experiences in New Jersey!
What’s New in Terms of Performance?
- Front-wheel drive remains standard, but Toyota now offers a choice of all-wheel-drivetrains, depending on the trim level.
- Sport mode for faster acceleration (available on all trims)
- Eco mode for efficient driving (available on all trims)
- Normal mode for the perfect mix of performance and economy (available on all trims)
What’s New in Terms of Design?
- Smaller and lighter matte-black 18” wheels (on the all-new TRD Off-Road)
- All-terrain tires rated for severe snow duty (TRD Off-Road)
- TRD-tuned suspension kit with red coil springs (TRD Off-Road)
- Toyota’s SofTex upholstery (TRD Off-Road)
- Power-adjustable driver’s seat (XLE)
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob (Adventure)
What’s New in Terms of Technology?
- SiriusXM satellite radio (now standard on all trims)
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatibilty (now standard on all trim levels)
- Wi-Fi hot spot (now standard on all trims)
- Premium JBL audio system (Limited)
- Optional power liftgate (Adventure)
These are just a few of the new features that you can expect to find in this year’s RAV4 model but for a more complete list, please review our 2020 Toyota RAV4 trim comparison page, which breaks down what each individual trim has to offer.
Test Drive the 2020 Toyota RAV4 in New Jersey
Reading about these new features is one thing, but experiencing them first-hand is even better, so if you’re looking to hear more information about this model, another vehicle in our inventory, or you would like to schedule an appointment to get behind the wheel of the 2020 Toyota RAV4 in a test drive session, please don’t hesitate to contact us here at Toyota of Morristown!